Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reality Check 101

                              




                  


    Second semester of college is no joke for me. I have to much on my plate because I decided to register for English 002, Math 080 and the Certified Nursing Assistance program without thinking about the steps I needed to take in order to pass these courses,recently I have been  stressing a lot and trying to find ways to organize myself so I decided to create a realistic schedule ,during the first week of school  since I was not going to drop none of my classes. My schedule involved all three of my classes showing their beginning times, ending times , homework assignments and other important activities I need to do in certain days. I felt that taking this important measure can help me get a reality check on how difficult this semester is going to be. Also making a schedule can help me balance out my everyday life. I have been pretty realistic with my school schedule based on  knowing my weakness and strengths. I have lots of determination and backing down from a challenge is not in my mind. As long as I continue to use all my resources that is being offer to me at my school for example, the writing lab and math lab, which is always open everyday. I will eventually succeed.

2 comments:

  1. Managing stress is not so easy but you need to deal with it at times. You will always find obstacles coming threw your way. You will not be able to be stress free all the time but maybe you can find a way to minimize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you didn't want to drop any of your classes. Although, it will be stressful managing this class with the CNA ad math 080 class. Just think positive and don't think too far ahead.

    ReplyDelete