Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Struggle Of Addiction






                     

               I know am not the only one that is addicted to my cell phone. I just cant help it! The blinking light on the top corner of my phone makes me so eager to find out whats going on outside the world even though I know its probably not important but I never really care. I feel like having  a cell phone makes it easier for me to communicate with family and friends after I am done being noisy with other peoples business. I am very noisy and I hate not being in the in crowd. I hate not  knowing  what the fashion trend is or the new hair styles. My cell phone is also my best friend because it's always their no matter the day and time. I  can always count on my cell phone. My cell phone also deals with my mood swings and never complain . That to me is the perfect best friend . I don't care what anybody say my cell phone is coming everywhere with me. Would you like to join?

1 comment:

  1. Exactly Fatu. I totally understand what you're saying! I kind of think of the same thing! Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete