Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Countdown







The end is almost here! I am so happy because I have been stressing so much and having lack of sleep . I am to busy trying not to fall behind my English class. All  I want to do is succeeded.I have realize that the only way that am going to achieve my goal is to give it all I got, passing English 002 is one of my goals so am going to continue staying on top of things by asking for help when am in need , using all my resources and making sure that am never late to turn in assignments.In order  for me to pass English 002 it takes lots of determination and making sure I stay above my peers . I also have to make sure that  I don't give up as it gets closer to the end. Success is what I want and am determined to achieve it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes ! this class does strees me out as well, but As long as you keep pushing I'll think you an make it through

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end is almost here we just have to work hard and stop slacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way when it comes to this class. Sleep is important and it looks like we wont be getting it until the end of the semester lol. Sucks but it will all be worth it at the end. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete